, ,

Vegas’ Sphere proving to be the top choice for brand exposure during Super Bowl week

The Super Bowl is not only one of the world’s biggest games, it is one of marketing’s biggest stages. Brands can elevate their presence and captivate audiences like never before with the Super Bowl LVIII being held in Vegas. While the spotlight typically shines on the on-air action, other brands know that real magic can happen on the ground in Las Vegas, in particular, the Sphere. This iconic LED-lit structure not only serves as a skyline feature but also functions as a captivating billboard.Formerly priced at up to $2 million for exclusive access, the Sphere has diversified its offerings, allowing brands to capitalise on game-day excitement throughout the week.

 

 

As of January 16th, the Sphere advertisements now fluctuate based on inventory share and impressions. Paramount has secured the largest share of Sphere inventory, claiming approximately 40%, leaving the remaining 60% for other brands to leverage.

The Super Bowl is an epic time to get creative with marketing strategies and the brands that are making the most of this are Paramount, FedEx, AB InBev, Verizon, Lowe’s, Nike, Adidas and Pepsi.

Paramount’s ads span across Pluto TV, Paramount+, CBS Sports, and Nickelodeon, showcasing the diverse range they offer. FedEx’s attention-grabbing 90-second ad will run hourly, ensuring maximum exposure. AB InBev plans to showcase the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales, while Verizon highlights its network in a unique collaboration with Sphere.

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Boardroom (@boardroom)

 

Adidas’ screentime witnesses Patrick Mahomes and his famous quarter-back throws. Star power is a huge game changer for Adidas’ marketing as Mahomes is one of the biggest names and most talented players going into the Super Bowl on Sunday. He has a huge following that will draw his fanbase and the Kansas City Chief’s fanbase to the Adidas brand.

PepsiCo secured an official partnership with the Sphere, ensuring its food and beverages are available at concession stands and displaying its brand on the Exosphere, seeming like the Sphere is filled with Pepsi. In collaboration with TikTok sensation Zach King, PepsiCo’s Sphere takeover has resulted in the creation of videos by the TikToker, bringing the magic of the Super Bowl to social media platforms, and reaching millions of viewers.

 

 

Lowe’s is set to steal the spotlight with an innovative ad featuring the Lowe’s Home Team, including star athlete Travis Kelce, depicted through dynamic sports trading cards bursting open to reveal team members and associates.

While specific spending details remain undisclosed, the impact of these Super Bowl-related Sphere ads is undeniable. These advertisements started February 5 and will continue through to game day, which gives brands the prime opportunity to reach audiences both in person and on social media. With an estimated 300,000 in-person impressions and an additional 4.4 million on social media on regular days, the Sphere offers a platform for brands to connect with consumers during this highly anticipated event. With a touch of creativity, the ripple effect of these brand activations extends beyond the city of Las Vegas, and reaches an untapped range of consumers.

 

Video Credit: PepsiCo, Boardroom, Zach King

Share the love

Latest

Related Articles

Harry Styles’ beauty brand, Pleasing, has taken to the streets of Chicago, running from June 15th to July 14th. This...

NikeTown London has launched their new ‘Mad Brilliance’ range at their pop-up store, building anticipation for the ongoing UEFA European...

As temperatures rise and travellers prepare for their ‘Euro Summer’ adventures, so too do brands. Designer brands are taking to...

On the top floor of the Printemps Haussmann in Paris, Veuve Clicquot shows off one of its new Sun Clubs....

Get the latest marketing trends newsletter delivered straight to your inbox.

Leave your details below and we’ll send you the latest in market trends, analytics and more.

When you click the ‘Join The Newsletter’ button above to submit your details, we will store and process the data you have entered. Our Privacy Policy is here. Please read this to understand how we handle and use your personal information, and, to understand your rights with regards to your personal data.

Our Projects

LandRaxx

Brand

The Stag Australian Open Activation

Experience

Squealing Pig Celebrates Mardi Gras

Experience

The Container Brothers Brand Refresh

Brand

Wolf Blass Custom Wine Label

Experience

CASA APEROL X BONDI ‘THE PROM’

Experience

Scoot x DGC ‘Message in the sand’

Digital, Experience

FURPHY BIRDCAGE MARQUEE 2023

Experience

Furphy Custom Ford Beer Truck

Experience